Sunday, April 17, 2011

Go To Australia!

   I just want to write a short blog about my favorite place on earth, so far.  I traveled to to Australia about 4 years ago from BC Canada. I traveled with a friend to experience warm surf and girls, but I what I got was so much more. Don't get me wrong, Australia has amazing surf and gorgeous girls, but its a huge country with something to offer for any type of person. I traveled up the east coast then decided to stay and work in a place called Noosa, near Brisbane. I worked for about five months in Noosa and traveled for another six.  I surfed my butt off on some of the best waves in the world at probably the best beaches in the world, but one of the best things about Australia is the people. Australians live a very healthy and motivating lifestyle, they definitely know how to live life to the fullest. So go to Australia! Its waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment